Omega-3 fatty acids, found in our fish oil, help to support your heart, metabolic and joint health!* In addition to supplementing with Nature’s Bounty’s Fish Oil, try incorporating these “good-fats” into your diet with this delicious Stuffed Salmon With Honey Agave Glaze recipe!
Four 6 oz filets of Wild Caught Salmon
1 cup imitation crab meat, pulled apart
½ cup mini shrimp (or large shrimp cut into small pieces)
3 oz cream cheese, softened
2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
¼ red onion
Salt & pepper (to taste)
3 tbs Mayo
2 tbs Dijon Mustard
2 tbs Soy Sauce
¼ cup Agave (or honey)
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In a bowl combine crab meat, shrimp, cream cheese, garlic, onion salt & pepper
3. Slice each filet down the center and separate to make room for stuffing
4. Stuff salmon with crab meat mixture, using about 1/4 cup of mixture per filet.
5. On a broiling pan, bake salmon for 18 minutes at 400°F.
6. For Glaze: Mix Mayo, Dijon Mustard, Soy Sauce and agave in small bowl. Pour on top of salmon after 18 minutes and place back in oven.
7. Switch to broil, and broil salmon at 500°F for 5 minutes long (until slightly golden-brown)
8. Serve with a side of mixed vegetables, brown rice and whatever other healthy-side dishes you’d like!