Paired with our Ageless Eye Advanced Verisol Collagen, these must-have makeup tips will have you feeling positively ageless!
1. Less is more! When applying under your eyes, use a thin layer of makeup. Thick makeup layers will accentuate problem areas, making them appear darker and deeper.
2. Concealer Can be Your Best Friend Before you apply your foundation, use a cream concealer to moisturize under the eye. A concealer with a white or yellow base is best to cover the imperfections under your eyes.
3. Pick The Right Foundation The right shade of foundation goes a long way to helping you attain a more flawless complexion!
4. Apply a Lightweight Powder A light powder can lock in your foundation and add to a flawless finish! Try to use a brush for a light, even distribution of powder, and don’t forget, less is more!
5. Stay Away From Shimmery Eye Makeup Opt for a powder eye shadow in a matte shade to camouflage imperfections. Powder eye shadow helps achieve a youthful glow, while also adding a smooth, natural look.