Paired with our Ageless Eye Advanced Verisol Collagen, these must-have makeup tips will have you feeling positively ageless!
1. Less is more! When applying under your eyes, use a thin layer of makeup. Thick makeup layers will accentuate problem areas, making them appear darker and deeper.
2. Concealer Can be Your Best Friend Before you apply your foundation, use a cream concealer to moisturize under the eye. A concealer with a white or yellow base is best to cover the imperfections under your eyes.
3. Pick The Right Foundation The right shade of foundation goes a long way to helping you attain a more flawless complexion!
4. Apply a Lightweight Powder A light powder can lock in your foundation and add to a flawless finish! Try to use a brush for a light, even distribution of powder, and don’t forget, less is more!
5. Stay Away From Shimmery Eye Makeup Opt for a powder eye shadow in a matte shade to camouflage imperfections. Powder eye shadow helps achieve a youthful glow, while also adding a smooth, natural look.
We use tools, such as cookies, to provide you with the best user experience.We use these tools to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and analyze website traffic. Learn more or manage settings.