Get $10 by mail-in rebate when you spend $40 on any Nature's Bounty® Vitamins or Supplements**
**Rebate applies to any Nature's Bounty® product, not just those shown above.
Click Here for Mail-in Form
To receive your rebate, follow these steps:
- Complete this original mail-in certificate. You may print the form and complete by hand, or type into the form and print the completed document to mail in.
- Include the product UPC symbol from the original packaging of Nature’s Bounty Vitamin or Supplement. Product label or UPC cut out from the box will be accepted. If the original UPC is not available please fill in the item UPC and lot number for each item purchased.
See how to find the UPC and Lot Code
- Submit the original store register receipt dated between 1/1/14 and 1/31/14. Request must be received by 2/28/14.
- Circle the qualifying products and prices on your receipt. See rules below for details and definition of a qualifying purchase.
- Mail this certificate, the original UPC or UPC and lot code list, and receipt as described above to:
Inmar Rebate Center
ATTN: Nature’s Bounty January Rebate
P.O. Box 426008
Del Rio, TX 78842-6008
Offer valid 1/1/14 – 1/31/14. $10 Rebate by mail when you spend $40 on any qualifying purchase of Nature’s Bounty Vitamins or Supplements. Qualifying purchase is defined as the actual dollars spent after any promotions, sales and/or coupons and before tax. Request must be received by 2/28/14. One rebate per person, family, or address and right is reserved to confirm identity. Requests from groups, clubs or organizations will not be honored or acknowledged. Offer void if original purchase receipt, original package UPC or approved alternative, this original mail-in certificate and complete name, address and zip code are not included. Refund will not be mailed to P.O. Box address. Void where prohibited, licensed, taxed or restricted by law. Valid Only in USA. Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing. Proof of purchase must be from product you purchased. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes (Title 18, Sections 1341 & 1342). Use of multiple addresses to obtain additional rebates may constitute fraud and may result in prosecution. Reproduction, Purchase, Sale, or Trade of Rebate Forms, Proofs of Purchase and Cash Register Receipts are Prohibited. Unless expressly prohibited by law, payee authorizes reasonable dormancy fees deducted if check not cashed within 180 days. For rebate inquiries, please call 1-877-322-8355 or visit online at inmarrebates.com.